No-Fry Parmesan Pork Chops!
It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself. Plus, since it's made in the oven, I was able to sweep the whole house and get a few other chores done while it was baking. That's my kind of meal!
To get the recipe, click "read more."
Parmesan Pork Chops
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic and salt/pepper.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place pork chops in baking dish.
- Place pork chops in baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- In the last 10 minutes of baking, pour sauce over pork chops and sprinkle with cheese. Replace in oven and continue baking for 10 additional minutes or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Serve over angel hair pasta.